Date 2020: August 15 to 23
Duration: 9 days from/to Whitehorse
Group size: 3 to 7 guests
Skill level: Novice to intermediate
Rates: $2430 CAD per person +5% GST for 3 to 7 guests. Single Supplement $220 per person +5% GST.
We paddle the Pelly River in central Yukon and experience a land that shows no signs of civilization but is home to wildlife like moose, bears and water fowl. This river appeals to the adventures beginner who is looking for a challenge as well as to the more experienced canoeist. Paddling the Pelly River offers stunning views, great fishing and good wildlife viewing opportunities.
- All transportation described in this itinerary.
- Two hotel nights in Whitehorse. (based on double occupancy)
- Meals and snacks during the canoe trip.
- Emergency equipment, including satellite phone.
- Professional guide services for the duration of the trip.
- Paddling equipment for the canoe trip.
- Camping equipment, except sleeping bag and sleeping pad.
- Trip cancellation, travel and medical insurance.
- Expenses in Whitehorse and on the road.
- Angling licenses and angling equipment.
- Items of personal nature and souvenirs.
- Sleeping bag and sleeping pad.
Things to know
- The Pelly River is a class I to II – rated river and is suited to paddlers with limited experience.
- We will paddle 4 to 6 hours a day.
- Participants must be in good health.
- A detailed list of equipment will be provided prior to the trip.
- Our guides are all trained in wilderness travel and are first aid certified.
Are you interested in relaxing at a cozy cabin on a secluded lake? Our wilderness cabins are situated at Dalayee Lake, nestled in the rolling hills of southern Yukon, not far from Whitehorse.