Date 2020: August 2 to 14
Duration: 13 days from/to Whitehorse
Group size: 3 to 7 guests
Skill Level: Intermediate
Rates: $ 2610 CAD per person + 5% GST for 3 to 7 guests. Single supplement $ 250 CAD per person + 5% GST
We paddle the Big Salmon River in central Yukon and experience a land that shows no signs of civilization but is home to wildlife like moose, bears and water fowl. This river appeals to the adventurer who is looking for a challenge. This trip offers stunning views and good wildlife viewing opportunities.
- All transportation described in this itinerary
- Two hotel nights in Whitehorse (based on double occupancy)
- Meals and snacks during the canoe trip
- Emergency equipment, including satellite phone
- Professional guide services for the duration of the trip
- Paddling equipment for the canoe trip
- Camping equipment, except sleeping bag and sleeping pad
- Trip cancellation, travel and medical insurance
- Expenses in Whitehorse and on the road
- Angling licenses and angling equipment
- Items of personal nature and souvenirs
- Sleeping bag and sleeping pad
Things to know
- The Big Salmon is suited for paddlers with experience.
- We will paddle 4 to 6 hours a day. Participants must be in good health.
- A detailed list of equipment will be provided prior to the trip.
- Our guides are all trained in wilderness travel and are first aid certified.