The Yukon is a destination for adventures on any scale. Explore more!
This is a short flash back: A few pictures and memories from the past year.
Winter and spring are usually less busy for us. Last winter we took people out on day adventures or guided them on a stay at the cabin at Dalayee Lake. In summer, our busy season, we paddled the Teslin and Yukon Rivers, found unique birds in the alpine and hiked in Kluane National Park. In fall we had great showings of northern lights, took trips into the mountains around Whitehorse, Kluane National Park and observed Grizzly Bears. Now, before Christmas, it is time to reconnect with friends and share stories around the campfire.
Taiga Journeys is specialized in small groups and customized trips. Your local guide is at home in the wilderness and Yukon’s pristine nature is our host. Being on route with Taiga Journeys offers a well-balanced adventure in a sensitive environment with high standards for everyone’s experience and well-being. Your guide will create a stress-free trip, freeing up time to connect with nature and the history of this magical place.
- Our knowledge guides your journey to long about dreamed places on a route less hiked or a river less paddled
- Our knowledge makes certain that your dream comes true
- Our flexibility lets you plan for a personalized trip schedule
- Our strategy is to cater to small groups
- Our love of the wilderness guarantees quality time off the grid for you
- You gain from our long-time experienced and local knowledge
“I spent an amazing week hiking in Kluane with Andrea and a small group of four. Before the trip, Andrea answered all my questions and even helped me create a plan for my road trip post hiking. Every day of hiking started with an amazing breakfast at The Cabins, accompanied by very interesting conversations. This is the reason we get away from the ‘busy-ness’ of life, right?” N. Singh, Sunnyvale, California.